Thursday, April 1, 2010

Meet the Queen

My name is Angie and I am the Queen of My Castle!

I'm a full time mom of 2 girls, but that's just the tip of the iceberg of my job description. As a full time mom, I'm constantly looking for things to enrich our lives in many ways. Whether it be to find products to make us a greener household or fun things for us to do as a family, I'm always on the lookout for new & exciting experiences!

I'm currently a licensed Kindermusik educator for a program in my city, which allows me to work with children of various ages using my love of music to teach them all sorts of developmental skills.

I love all things pop culture and have a serious love of entertainment. I'm a movie buff, TV fanatic, avid reader and a music lover!

My mission with this blog is to bring honest product and service reviews to the masses. I've always felt that the most honest reviews I received about items were from my close friends and I'm here to fill that role for you! I promise that my reviews will be my honest opinions about the experiences that I've had with a product or service. Any compensation that I receive from a company will in no way affect my review positively or negatively.

Thanks for visiting!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! If you entering a giveaway, please make sure that you either have an email linked to your blogger profile or that you leave an email in your comment.